Sally Van Eycke's Twitch

Sally Van Eycke's Twitch
Twitch.tv/g0d5m15t4k3

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Vanilla Birthday Cake


I have a massive backlog of Drafts from before I bailed on my Blog previously. Since I don't have the original images intended for them, I will find images online and use those instead. So if you see the tag #backlog in any post, you know that I had it all lined up in the past but either had some light (or very heavy) editing depending on the content I had already written. With all that said, onward to the post!



It's no secret I love Philosophy body washes. I love anything that allows me to smell like delicious edible baked goods. That and my skin is too sensitive for perfumes and I generally don't like the smell of 99% of perfume out there.

What I love about the birthday cake is that it smells just like b-day cake. The smell seems overwhelming sometimes in the shower, but it's not as strong once you dry off. That's not to say you can't smell it at all but it isn't as intense as a perfume would be. And it wears off as the day goes on.

The bodywash isn't particularly moisturizing, so use it every-other day in the winter or if you have very dry skin in general. It also might be too much for someone even more sensitive to fragrances. But I'm one of those people who get yeast infections from laundry detergent that has scent and I do just fine with it. Just don't use this directly on your genitals, and I think you will be fine.

I also don't recommend this for shampoo or bubble bath. It sucked for shampoo because I get dandruff easily and this made it worse. Also, it stripped my hair color out. In regards to bubble bath, I've still yet to find a bubble bath or bath bomb that doesn't give me a massive yeast infection. So I avoid soaking in strong smells or chemicals in any way.

You can buy it from Philosophy directly here: http://www.philosophy.com/vanilla-birthday-cake-shower-gel.html

No comments:

Post a Comment