Sally Van Eycke's Twitch

Sally Van Eycke's Twitch
Twitch.tv/g0d5m15t4k3

Thursday, July 18, 2019

On Finding Me Elsewhere

As you can all see, this Blog has mostly been forgotten and abandoned. A long time ago, I accidentally deleted all my Blogger images. I did this because I found them in some obscure Google images repository and didn't know they were linked to Blogger. So I deleted them to free space up. Once I realized my mistake, there was no way to recover them without tediously re-uploading them all and editing each post that had a picture in it so that it would link to the "new" images. So I gave up.

That whole experience soured blogging for me. But I do appear in other social media platforms:

I have an Instagram page that I post daily outfit selfies, some digital art that I make, and some beauty product reviews and recommendations. It is probably the most active thing I am doing right now.
https://www.instagram.com/sallyvaneycke/

I have a Facebook page that is almost exclusively cross-posted links from Instagram.
https://www.facebook.com/SallyVanEycke/

I have a YouTube channel that has just a variety of topics. I have reviewed an adult toy, camping gear, a meal delivery service, and more. I have posted cute videos of my cats. Just whatever sparked some interest for me. I rarely update there, but I have fun when I do.
https://www.youtube.com/user/g0d5m15t4k3

I have a Patreon account where I post a fine selection of adult oriented photographs including some of my higher end modeling images. This has been a great way for me to make a tiny supplemental income. It has helped me pay for home damages. It has helped me pay for naughty adult toys. I use the funds to try to do whatever I can to give back to my Patreon patrons.
https://www.patreon.com/g0d5m15t4k3

I certainly am in other social media places, but those are the ones I wanted to tell everyone about. Thank you all for watching! I might post more here, I might not. The important part is that I am doing what feels right and feels good!