Sally Van Eycke's Twitch

Sally Van Eycke's Twitch
Twitch.tv/g0d5m15t4k3

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My Stash: Lips, Body, Special effects

So every crazy makeup fiend like me has some stash somewhere. I have a ridiculous cart next to my office desk (my bathroom is too tiny) filled with Beauty products. This is the first drawer:





This drawer holds:
Clear Hershey's Vanilla Creme Bag - top section - Extra tools (brushes, applicators, sponges, tweezers, etc)
Black Bag - in the the bottom right - Lipstick, chapstick, lipgloss
Tasty Body Shimmer by Urban Decay - top to bottom new Marshmallow, old Marshmallow, Cocoa, Honey
Blue Pencil Box - right center - Extra basic makeup (foundations, powders, concealers, mascaras)
Ziplock bags - very top right - Glitter, zombie makeup, special effects make up, fake blood


I don't actually use this drawer much since I only do Zombie makeup for Zombie Walk and/or Halloween. I only use the body shimmers only when I go out to the bar. Lipstick is not a daily thing for me, only when I feel fancy. I probably get in this drawer the most for the lipstick. I like keeping at least one backup of basic makeup just in case I'm running low & don't have time to go to the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment