Sally Van Eycke's Twitch

Sally Van Eycke's Twitch
Twitch.tv/g0d5m15t4k3

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My Stash: Lotions and smells oh my!

This is the third drawer in my stash cart:


This drawer has a lot of delicious smelling lotions, sunscreen and perfume.

As you can see, I like my SPF high. I also like food smells. There are several perfumes by Demeter. Also yummy lotions by Tutti Dolci. I have extra deodorant in there, lots of little lotions that I got as samples from the dermatologist's office, and facial hair bleach. Hey, don't judge! One of the best things to use when you dye your facial hair (in the sideburn area) accidentally after washing out your bright color.

Not a lot of fun things to say about this drawer really. I get into it the most in the summer for the various sunscreen.



No comments:

Post a Comment