Sally Van Eycke's Twitch

Sally Van Eycke's Twitch
Twitch.tv/g0d5m15t4k3

Friday, May 3, 2013

Rubbery nail polish

So I bought this stuff because I absolutely destroy nail polish. Normally, it  won't even make it one day before I chip it. This stuff is pretty nice though:



Illamasqua has a matte finish and feels like a coating of rubber on your nails. Now, its not perfect, but it last much longer. For me, at least 2 days. Then it starts to chip. Not super bad, but if you are a perfectionist, bad enough. You can't use a top coat on it if you want the rubber finish. But what I do to try to keep it longer is: do one thin layer on the tops of your nails, then do the edges of your nails/some of the undersides, then do another thin layer over top again. This helps it last, but I can't guarantee it. I also don't bother worrying about painting onto my cuticles. I just wait til the nails are fully dry and then take a hot shower. It lets you peel the excess paint off with ease.

It is expensive but lasts. That said, I'd wait for it to go on sale/clearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment