Sally Van Eycke's Twitch

Sally Van Eycke's Twitch
Twitch.tv/g0d5m15t4k3

Monday, May 6, 2013

Braid your hair and wear it Wiggly

I love having my hair braided, wearing it braided for as long as I can stand (up to a week!) and then wearing it wiggly. That's what I call it. I guess some could call it wavy or curly. I washed my hair one day, then had my boyfriend braid it the next day. I first wet it down with this:






Beyond the Zone Last Call Leave in Conditioner. I love this line of products. I think it smells good. I love their Hair Masque (especially after coloring my hair). This smells just like that.

I sectioned it into 4 parts so the braid could be pretty tight. Here's a bad cellphone pic of what it looked like braided into 4 parts:



This is the silly outfit I wore out to the bar that night:


I wore the braid all day before, slept on it, and wore it the whole day before that night I wore it out. When you take the braids out, just use your fingers. DO NOT BRUSH OR COMB! Here's what it looked like after I fluffed it out (and wore it to the bar for several hours):


Pretty fucking amazing right? I recommend people to wear their hair like this all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment