Sally Van Eycke's Twitch

Sally Van Eycke's Twitch
Twitch.tv/g0d5m15t4k3

Monday, May 27, 2013

Hair Dye Stash


Here's my current weird hair dye collection:


I know it is a lot and this cellphone picture isn't the best. First off, this is JUST my Manic Panic stuff.

Left to Right:
Enchanted Forest
After Midnight Blue
Vampire Red
Pillarbox Red
Purple Haze
Ultra Violet
Electric Lizard
Light Wildfire
Electric Banana
Shocking Blue


Here's my current not that weird hair dye collection. Okay, its all reds:

L'Oreal Preference Mega Reds in Dark Intense Auburn Red
L'Oreal Excellence Hi Color High lights in Copper
ChromaSilk Vivids in Red


After I dye my hair I either use the Beyond the Zone hair maque or these L'Oreal Preference after color conditioners my mom gives me. They come in L'Oreal box colors but I don't use box color and my mom's hair is about 1" long.







To answer your question, yes I have used all of these before. Right now, I am still sporting green hair. There should be a lot more posts to come about the past hair colors I've sported.

If you want to just look at pictures of colorful hair, neat hairstyles and braids that I like, Follow me on Pinterest: Epic Awesome Hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment