Sally Van Eycke's Twitch

Sally Van Eycke's Twitch
Twitch.tv/g0d5m15t4k3

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

St Ives


Random time to review a bodywash, I know. But I've been using this stuff at the gym instead of the antibacterial stuff provided for free at the gym. The free stuff, although tempting because of FREE, is no good for me. It dries my skin so much, I get flaky and itchy in the summer. No bueno. Also, I'm showering twice a day usually now because: once after working out in the morning & again when I get home from work. I hate going to bed dirty.

I found out about this St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter bodywash over the winter when my skin was so itchy and dry it was like it was made of chalk and poison ivy. This stuff is amazingly soothing and calming. I figured if it has oatmeal (which is what I used as a kid when I had poison ivy/oak/sumac and YES I've had them all, augh) so it can't be bad. And Shea Butter isn't going to hurt my poor dry skin. If anything, I thought it'd smell like the wet-cardboard smell of oatmeal. But nope. Smells good too!

I originally got this in the full size version (which is great, you should too!) but I found out CVS has it in the travel section too. Which is doubly nice. That means I can refill my little bottle to take with me to the gym or travelling or conventions. So convenient! I'm pretty sure anyone can use this body wash and love it. It seems like it'd be fantastic for sensitive skin (like me), dry skin, skin you're overwashing, winter skin, black skin, anyone who needs a break. I'm not sure about oily skin, but it doesn't leave any residue so I don't see why not. I wouldn't use it to wash my face, but that's more because I like my acne wash and moisturizer separate and this both washes and moisturizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment