Sally Van Eycke's Twitch

Sally Van Eycke's Twitch
Twitch.tv/g0d5m15t4k3

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Oil blotting secret

So this is a secret to oil blotting. I might come off sounding weird and/or gross, but I swear by it. Toilet seat covers are a great way to rid yourself of shine throughout the day. They successfully get rid of the shininess while keeping all your makeup in place. I recommend it on days you get hot and sweaty and/or if you've been out and about for a really long time. The nice thing is, they have them everywhere in public bathrooms these days. These things really save me at conventions.

Yeah, toilet seat covers. These things.


Nice and clean.Use the matte side, not the shiny side, to blot your skin.



This isn't the best of examples I could come up with but you have to trust me on this. Kind of shiny nose and forehead. Before, Left and After, Right.


And some grease on the seat cover as evidence!




Anyway, this also clearly will work if you aren't wearing makeup too. But its a nice way to stop the shine but not cake on more powder. Also, oil blotting sheets are ridiculously expensive for all they are. Nope, I will go with free to the public toilet seat covers. No matter how much of a freak you might think I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment