Sally Van Eycke's Twitch

Sally Van Eycke's Twitch
Twitch.tv/g0d5m15t4k3

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Belif Hungarian water essence

Belif Hungarian water essence






















This is a water-based moisturizer. I honestly give it a 1 out of 5. It didn't break me out. But it didn't moisturize me very well either. I did 2-5 pumps to no avail. This stuff just really couldn't quench my skin that well. And I don't have terribly dry skin either. I'm very combination oily/dry and lean a bit more oily. This didn't break me out though, and I have very sensitive and acne-prone skin. It was also terrible to apply my makeup over. It was not smooth at all.

In order to use this, what I ended up doing was doing 2 pumps of this and a full pump of my regular moisturizer (Neutrogena oil-free moisture sensitive skin) mixed together in my palm and then applied to my whole face and neck. I eventually used it all but really don't think it made a tremendously positive impact on my skin.

Buy the product here:
http://www.sephora.com/hungarian-water-essence-P394633

No comments:

Post a Comment