Sally Van Eycke's Twitch

Sally Van Eycke's Twitch
Twitch.tv/g0d5m15t4k3

Friday, July 7, 2017

Maybelline Concealer, Foundation, and Mascara

Maybelline Concealer, Foundation, and Mascara



  • Maybelline dream velvet soft-matte hydrating foundation
  • Maybelline Master Conceal
  • Maybelline Mega Plush Volum Express
  • L'Oreal True Match super-blendable Powder
I am really only reviewing the Maybelline Products in this image since the L'Oreal Powder is actually my regular go-to powder that I use to lock my foundation and concealer. 

The Concealer didn't have good enough coverage to cover my very dark under eye circles. And the foundation also didn't have great coverage. I'd say it was light to medium in coverage abilities. I'm used to a very full-coverage concealer and foundation. I think it would be fine if you were looking for something more light coverage. But I ended up taking both the concealer and foundation back. Neither broke me out too terribly. But I did feel a little big cloggy/caked with makeup. And I think it was because I was trying to overcompensate for lack of coverage with just MORE makeup. I give them both a 1 out of 5.

The mascara was fine. Not spectacular. But did its job just fine. It didn't flake off onto my cheeks, was dark enough, and didn't take too much to take it off. I give it a 4 out of 5. 

I bought all of this at CVS. But there are plenty of pharmacy and non-pharmacy locations to get these from. Here is the CVS site for Maybelline:



No comments:

Post a Comment