Sally Van Eycke's Twitch

Sally Van Eycke's Twitch
Twitch.tv/g0d5m15t4k3

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Cadum deodorant micro talc

Cadum deodorant micro talc



This is a French deodorant I bought while in Paris. I bought it because it advertised no transfer to clothing and didn't have alcohol or aluminum. Both of which cause clothing discoloration (which is a serious problem for me in all colors of clothing).

I give it a 5 out of 5 for not transferring to my clothes. But a 2 out of 5 for smell-reduction. It took at least 2 weeks of sweating like a pig and stinking at the end of a work day before my body adjusted to the formula in this. But I kept on using it because I am always determined to use a product until it is absolutely gone before making a decision about it. It didn't cause any break outs or issues even on freshly shaved armpits!

Overall, I still only give it a 3 out of 5 at the end of the month or so it took me to use all of this. To apply, you really have to shake well each time. I recommend spraying it on in another room apart from where you are going to get ready for the rest of the day. The fog lingers and makes you choke a bit. And you need to let it fully dry before putting any clothing on, or else it does saturate your clothing. So I usually ended up applying it first thing as soon as I woke up in my office and then finishing my morning routine getting ready in the bathroom.

I bought this in a physical store. But you can buy this online in several places:
http://www.beaute-test.com/deodorant_spray_micro-talc_fraicheur_coton_cadum.php

No comments:

Post a Comment