Sally Van Eycke's Twitch

Sally Van Eycke's Twitch
Twitch.tv/g0d5m15t4k3

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

White Claw Hard Seltzer

White Claw Hard Seltzer in Ruby Grapefruit



This delicious boozy seltzer is amazing if you are doing a low-carb diet. I am doing the Keto diet on again, off again lately. I had went on it pretty hardcore for about 6 months to lose 20 lbs. Mission accomplished! Now I am reducing my carbs to maintain the weight I lost.

I like to drink and basically all beers and wines are off the table on a Keto diet. That typically leaves you with few choices. My go-to's were: vodka + Perrier, gin + Sierra Mist, rum + La Croix, or rum + Coke Zero. This pre-made fizzy drink makes it easier/lazier. It is good and I really recommend the Ruby Grapefruit flavor.

Please remember that with any diet to really not overdo any alcohol intake. Always be sure to get plenty of water before going to bed after a night of drinking. You might figure "but this IS water" and it IS, but do remember that hangovers are caused by dehydration due to alcohol consumption. Additionally, I found 3 of these on the Keto diet got me good and tipsy. If you are in ketosis, it's generally way easier to get drunk than when you are not.

To learn more about what the Keto diet is:
https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/

No comments:

Post a Comment