Sally Van Eycke's Twitch

Sally Van Eycke's Twitch
Twitch.tv/g0d5m15t4k3

Monday, July 3, 2017

Origins GinZing Peel-off mask

Origins GinZing Peel-off mask



This was a lovely large sample I had sitting around for quite some time. I decided today was a good day to give it a try since my skin has been a bit clogged and dull. That was mostly my doing, though, since I didn't adhere to my skincare regimen very well last week.

As background, my skin is combination oily/dry. Very acne-prone, specifically in regards to cystic acne. Very sensitive.

I applied this on my clean, dry face after a shower. It went on smoothly, smelled a bit like oranges, and was the color of copper. I don't think I put it on thick enough because it dried in less than 5 minutes but was kind of a pain to peel off. As in, it didn't want to go off in a nice big sheet. I had to rinse with warm water and a wash cloth.

I give this a 3 out of 5. The results were pretty standard, but not spectacular. My skin felt nice and clean. Not too squeaky clean, but clean enough. This wasn't a super intense peel like a lot of others out on the market. So I feel like you could use this with more frequency than many. I just wanted to get my pores unclogged and it did a fair job at that. For a more intense peel, though, I'd go with the Boscia Luminizing Black Mask.

Link to buy the product:
http://www.sephora.com/ginzing-peel-off-mask-to-refine-refresh-P409768

No comments:

Post a Comment